Saturday, October 24, 2009

new to palmegranate & co.

the ELOISE. darling with rinestones center.
the WREN. Divine with feathered clip and antique button. Handmade headband with recycled black yarn.

(isn't our wrenny baby the cutest?)


the WREN. headband made with cashmere yarn. lux to the max.




just love that Wren Lenna Platt had a photo shoot way up in Oregon and gets to be a chic baby. just look at those cheekers. Look for these and many more baby items to come at www.palmegranateandco.etsy.com


3 comments:

Gwen said...

Those are so cute! They totally make me want a girl!

Carly said...

I know!! I will call you for sure when we are out next...my boys are about the same age as yours, right? That would be so fun!

Loni said...

hey that's our baby! I'm glad you like the pics, car. Love you and I'll see you next week!!!!