Thursday, July 8, 2010

the bomb.



everyone knows ikea is the bomb. in fact, I just spent 3 hours there today. 3. and relished in the fabric. did you know they have new fabrics? and colorful. needless to say it took me way to long to decide on curtain fabric for new baby, pillow fabric for new baby, boys new curtain fabric and well, anything else I could find the excuse to buy for. oh, and I got my first brand new crib. it's blue. bought my tried and true old one used, and it finally gave out. finally. can't wait to post picts when the new and final nursery is done.

2 comments:

Loni said...

I love it! I can't wait to see the nursery when its all ready. I can't believe I will actually be there to see it.....yay! Miss you guys!

Gwen said...

I can't wait to see what you do for the nursery! You're so cute I'm sure it'll be wonderful!