Tuesday, July 27, 2010

gearing up for fall.


so much happening this fall. new baby, new line of crochet for polite and for P&Co. probubly won't miss the heat of the summer. completely will miss my Jax home with me all day. starting kindergarten is mostly for parents to start to let go, right. well, I don't like it. and Naschie is going to preschool. very exciting. and Grae gets to be a big brother. with a big boy bed. too bad someone hasn't found a way to bottle the littleness of life, since I would invest big bucks just to save this time.
and today we snuck into the USU football stadium to see the field in hopes to get to run around on it for just a minute. but really it was open and we were the only people in sight so we climbed down onto the turf. it was exciting for the boys. and me too, since I had actually never been on the field before. I will miss our dorky little summer field trips we create, like slurpee runs and exciting 25 cent car washes, and thrifting with the boys.
oh, summer. here comes fall.

No comments: