Monday, September 20, 2010

new baby due.

so finally our new baby boy is due this week. I can't wait for him to be here but then I can since he is our last. love the fact that I will never be hugie pregnant but there is something really special about pregnancy and new babies. especially new babies. I have been working like crazy making hats and booties and swaddling blankets to take to the hospital. just hope I can get it done buy the time he comes. and the false labor? oodles. so any day now I can finally post picts of our new little palmer man.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I look forward to seeing pictures of the new little guy! I know what you mean about not loving being pregnant!

Karebear said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one. I'm so happy for you and your cute family. Four boys! Wow, that is awesome. Love ya Carly!