Wednesday, September 29, 2010

nursery picts. and car seat, too.











so I am finished with everything in the nursery but the crib pads. so I will save the crib for later. but I am sooo happy to be done, just about.
the changing table is an antique chest of drawers bought off of KSL.com, yep I changed my mind. white vinyl quakies and thrifted bird houses. lots of empty picture frames for my little ones picts! thrifted rocker, thrifted metal side table, thrifted fab green ceramic lamp for late nights. in love with yellow metal praying boy and girl, thrifted. and the hanging shelf, thrifted and I painted glossy black. I MADE the stensiled mushroom print (I KNOW. turned out amazing) and I crocheted funny momma and baby jellyfishes for a mobile. drapes are ikea, which is always amamzing. crib is ikea, too. so, ISN't THE RUG TO DIE FOR? are you ready for this? DI, thrifted for $12. I know, I can't believe it either. and totally washable and double sided. love it. thrifted vintage print of a young man Jesus (just beautiful) and my hand-embroidered wall art. and my eliptical machine in currently being stored in there, so I better get a move on after the baby is born. hope my new little one loves it as much as I do.

the car seat. took me too long to finish the crocheted cover. which I politely am not ever going to replicate, not even for me. good idea, too much work. but I loved how it turned out. and the little crocheted sleepy owl toy? see more of that come halloween time. you might see a little sleepy owl of our own.

2 comments:

Gentri said...

I love how it all came together. Now if only the babe would come....

Gwen said...

I love it!!! My favorite part are the bird houses! What a fun room!