Thursday, September 30, 2010

thinking about it.

so I am just sitting here, hugie pregnant for maybe the last night ever. daddy and I are officially done after this last boy and I can't help but think this is the end of an era. baby era, I guess. I will so miss my little babies. I do just love my boys and everything that comes with it, though. I have so much more to look forward to. and I have lots of friends with girls that I just wait to spoil. and two nieces. can't wait to see this new baby. oh, tomorrow is the big due date, I am going to see my baby doc to check and see if everything is looking ok to be induced tomorrow. hope for the best. I am just so ready to finally have him in my arms and in our world. and hopefully all the questions about how the new baby "comes out" will go away...such curious boys. and they won't get to know anything about any of this until they are like 30.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

What have you told your boys? Mine are asking the same questions! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Carly said...

NO. never telling them. maybe they could even live with me until they are 30. would be so happy. but really, what to say? are kids so curious and I think that 6 is too young. but we will talk about it. and as far as they know only the baby doctor helps the baby out of momma's tummy. and now that I have had the baby the questions have slowly stopped coming. hope it stays that way for a while.