Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ryder jude's blessing day clothes.



couldn't have loved more the way ry-ry's blessing clothes turned out. could you just die for the ruffles? my mom(amazing seamstress) made the baby jumpsuit. perfectly. loved the saddlebacks from etsy and I knitted(yes, KNITTED) the sweater. that could have turned out a little better, but in the end you couldn't even tell. and it was my first knitted sweater. I even kinda liked making it. might even make more. bowtie was vintage palmer, an old temple tie of grandpa rick's. the blanket I crocheted and just loved the way it turned out, and now he can use it anytime. it was such a special day and these picts are so precious.

2 comments:

Alissa King said...

are you kidding me with this? cutest blessed baby boy ever! What a cassanova on his blessing day! Good job momma :)

Lori Lawrence said...

The boy in the suit is the best part of the outfit. Love to Momma and Palmer Boys Always and Forever--GranL.