Friday, January 14, 2011

guess what.


I am officially closing palmegranateandco.etsy.com down. like for good. don't worry. all the goodies for your kiddos are moving in with vintage baby and kids clothes, my crochet creations(like my kids hats and the blessing dress listing), vintage jewelry and home goods over at polite.etsy.com. and polite is even getting a make over. so this is just the start. and my nice camera is caput so I will be waiting to post over there until I get my new nikon. so excited about that, too. I am stock piling as we speak of all sorts of "yummies" Graedy would say.
okay, so I am so excited about my first renewredo project. found it thrifting this week and it was a pretty penny but I LOVED it. it's a grandfather clock from the '70's. and a heavy bugger. it's going to be amazing all painted and chimming away in my kitchen. and again, waiting for my camera.
and here is a funny from our little life at the palmer household. baby ryder jude was laying on the bed with me fold the yet endless laundry loads done today and most everyday around here. I went to put his things in his room when I could hear around the corner Naschie say, "I don't know what kind of dog that is." X2. Nasch was leaned over the baby looking at his Yoda from star wars onesie. I just rolled and Nasch thought I had lost my marbles. such a cute boy.

No comments: