Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my boys.




we took outselves down to foto fly at draper peaks today with daddy. true, I was a momma, hopeing my boys would be good for the photos. and were they ever. so hooray for the palmer boys, all here and happy. momma and daddy couldn't be happier or PROUDER of their minis. oh, are you dying over ryder judiebaby? what a little charmer. and the chub? I could just eat you up boy baby.
+ do you love the hooray banner? it is polite original, watch for it coming soon to my shop, www.polite.etsy.com if you want one. love, love, love. the fabric is vintage, too.

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

hey i just sent you an etsy convo. i'm OBSESSED with those banners. you're going to get rich off of them!

Gentri said...

I love how the pictures turned out!

Gentri said...

I love how the pictures turned out!

Andrea said...

You are so stinkin' creative and your boys are beautiful!