Sunday, June 26, 2011

thankful.

just realized that a blog I read is a cousin of my dearest and most missed darling dear friend from college that tragically passed away a week after I got married years ago. and I miss her. a lot. she had a wonderful little family and then she was gone. and then I felt so thankful for what I have. that I have my boys, my life. even then little naughty things my boys do. have to say I secretly laugh about them. my Grae was today in nursery. but when I saw him after all I could do was look at those long eye lashes and blond perfect curls and just die. when daddy and I got in the car we both just rolled. guess Grae is going to be a sunbeam with us a little early. and Jax looked so handsome in his orange churchie shirt. Nasch with his red curls. and my baby boy Rydie, who claps and claps in singing time. oh, and best of all-Daddy. my handsome Daddy that lets all our little sunbeams sit on his lap and touch his scratchy face. and then he looks at me. feels like a million lights are on me. never ever change a thing.

1 comment:

Alissa King said...

what is this magical, wonderful, bittersweet, Sweet, SWEET! thing you have written?

A girl needs a little warning before you knock me sideways! I miss her, too, all the time.

I squeeze in loving my family even more than I would have on behalf of her, too.

I like the line about a million lights on you. You're a nice kind of person.