Monday, August 22, 2011

pop in.

so Ryder is leading the revolt on NOT sleeping in his bed. like ever. he only wants to nap on me or daddy and cries and cries when it's time for bed. being the bad guy isn't fun.
while ry-ry was crying tonight... I hear my Grae with his beautiful blonde curls, freshly washed by daddy, up the stairs singing "shower-shower-shower" and settles into my bed saying "look what I brought you mommy, chocolate" and a tear came to my eye. what a fun, long summer. and my two big boys going to school, Jax all day. well, wish I could turn back the clock just a little. not ready to let my boys go just yet.
so the chocolate was perfect and my life is well, perfect too. even with the little tears.
my sweet boys, I will never want you to grow up. and I love you daddy.

No comments: